Sign Up

Monday, April 24, 2017

Review: Sexpossessed by Ian Saul Whitcomb

SexpossessedSexpossessed by Ian Saul Whitcomb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an interesting, fun, sexy book! I had no idea what to expect, but this kind of tale wasn't even on my radar. I was hooked right from the first scene, but at the same time, paranormal stories aren't usually my thing. The characters are wonderful- likeable, complex- a delight to get to know. The plot was unpredictable. From start to finish, I had no idea where it was going or how it would end. Even when they began their journey through the afterlife, I was surprised at every turn.

I'm not usually a fan of the "epic journey," but this one was different. Instead of a battle at each turn, there was fabulously kinky, creative sex.

Such an excellent book. I will be reading more from this author. You should, too. #recommendedbypl

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment